Tuesday, November 30, 2010

22 weeks

So I'm a day late and there is no picture this week basically because I can't remember anything.  I think I look pretty much the same, though.



How far along? 22 weeks, 1 day.


Maternity clothes? I had to put one dress away.  I'm thinking I can wear it after baby, though.


Stretch marks? Nope.



Sleep? Still sleeping really well.  Everyone keeps asking me if I use the bathroom a lot at night, but I never do.


Food cravings: None, really.


Gender: I have pretty much convinced myself it's a girl!



Belly button in or out? In.



Movement? Maybe feeling some taps the last few days?  I hope so, this is getting ridiculous.


What I miss? My short-term memory.


What I'm looking forward to: V-day in a couple of weeks.


Milestones: Ordering the crib!  I cashed in a bunch of American Express points and got this one (Pottery Barn Kids Kendall Fixed Gate Crib, plus the conversion kit), for free:
 

Our colors are green and yellow as well and I think it will look really cute!

1 comment: