Monday, February 14, 2011

33 weeks




Midwife appointment was last night, everything (blood pressure, urine, etc.) is still good.  Baby was head down even though I'm pretty sure it was transverse a few times this week.  So no real news on that front.  My weight gain for the last few weeks has been reasonable although I feel like it's all in my face.  I had a rough week physically (increased swelling is leading to some nerve pain and just dragging this weight around is tiring) and energy-wise and talking to her always makes me feel better.  I also made sure to get enough rest this weekend and am starting to hand off projects at work when I can.  I have given myself a bed time and what is not done by then doesn't get done.

Steve was very sweet and got us takeout for Valentine's Day (I specifically did not want to go out) and some gorgeous flowers.  Tomorrow I head out for my last business trip for a long time!


How far along? 33 weeks.




Maternity clothes? Yep. I put a top on for work the other day and it was too tight.



Stretch marks? A few very light ones on my lower belly.



Sleep? Still pretty good, but I got up a couple times last week to eat something...



Food cravings: Still pineapple.



Gender: Still trying to get back to being neutral...



Belly button in or out? Still in.


Movement? Still pretty consistent and I try to let Steve get a good feel when there is an opportunity.



What I miss? Not being a hormonal mess.



What I'm looking forward to: Spa day.  Maybe next Monday if I can muster up the energy to book it...



Milestones: Ordered the glider this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment