Sunday, December 19, 2010


How far along? 24 weeks, 6 days.

Maternity clothes? Yep.  I even ordered some maternity pajamas because the pants I have been wearing under my belly are getting tight.


Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? Still good, although I had an hour-long bout of insomnia last week.

Food cravings: Still pineapple.  I think I am not having a lot of cravings because I'm getting what I need nutritionally.


Gender: Convinced it's a girl again... Also, my office cleaning lady told me it's a girl because I'm carrying in my butt.  She's a charmer!

Belly button in or out? In.

Movement? Pretty sure - the tapping is getting more consistent and stronger.  I think even Steve felt one yesterday.

What I miss? Bending down to get something without grunting.


What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!


Milestones: V-Day, of course!  It's comforting to know that if the baby were born now, it may survive.

1 comment: