Tuesday, January 4, 2011

27 weeks (or, zomg I am huge!)


How far along? 27 weeks, 1 day.


Maternity clothes? Oh yes.  I'm thinking some may not make it until the end.

Stretch marks? No, but I keep checking.

Sleep? Not so great, because I am sick.  I wake myself up coughing and my sore throat had me up one night.

Food cravings: None.  It's pretty amazing.


Gender: Had a dream it was a boy...but I still think it's a girl.


Belly button in or out? In.  I'm starting to think it's not going to pop.

Movement? Yes, finally consistent.

What I miss? Not 100% pregnancy related, but I miss not being sick.  It's been about a month now and it's starting to taint my pregnancy experience.

What I'm looking forward to: Vacation!  Less than two weeks and we leave for Punta Cana.

Milestones: Assembling the crib.

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! Isn't it fun to watch them roll around? My favorite part....

    ReplyDelete