Sunday, August 8, 2010

Told the family last night...

It was an elaborate set up.  My parents and sister were here from Sweden, Steve's sister was here from North Carolina, and we invited Steve's parents and brother and sister-in-law (with baby niece) under the guise that it would be nice to get everyone together.  My father in law said that he might be too busy with work, so he had to be strong-armed.  John was too busy working on the house, so Steve had to put some pressure on him.  Luckily everyone made it! 

We had dinner and then had a slide show of our vacation pictures from Sweden.  Towards the end the slide show started freezing and Angela said that she had to take Sara home.  I freaked and begged for 5 more minutes.  After probably 10 attempts, we got the slide show back up and raced through the last pictures to the picture of the digital test.  Angela jumped up and screamed, "I knew it, I knew it!"  My mom cried.  I cried.  Everyone congratulated and hugged us.  It turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment